Yep, up past my bedtime last night....but look what I finished!

And why you might ask? Well, I'm glad you did.
I have this wonderful friend named Kendra
,

and she helped to "inspire" McKenna's first American Girl doll

and you might remember I bought a new sewing machine this summer

and you may recall McKenna has shown interest in this machine as well. In fact, she made these yesterday; big one for her, little one for Andrea.

But McKenna asked me to make this

and I was going along okay, but this collar, it was a bear!

almost there

but I got it done

and here is "Amanda" in her new robe!

Holy-Toledo Batman!
Can you believe it?
I'm not sure if I'm amazed because I actually made it, or because......
I started and finished something in the same day!
More to come (soon I hope)
Melle
5 comments:
WOW! I'm so impressed. Can't wait to see the robe in person, and Amanda wearing it. McKenna's lucky to have a gifted mom!
Loved the photos too!
Hope you post something from the Photo class today. Or about it.
BTW was an American Girl pattern easier to make than a Barbie pattern?
Love,
Y.M.
Where are the photos from your photo class?
Why were you shopping at Publix, my fave grocery store?
Rest up, Friday's coming!
love,
Y.M.
and so another new camera bit the dust....
Best with the VERY NEWEST and LASTEST one!
What's the brand?
Love,
Y.M.
You should add to your talents, doll clothes maker.
Great blogger and photograher.
There is always between 12-6 AM.
Ha Ha!
Love,
Grandma
How true, fellow Grandma.
Why does she shine in the wee hours of the morning?
Because that's the only time during the summer that she has it all to herself, is why!
LOL!
Nana Marge
Post a Comment