Mmmm, as you all know, welcome to my favorite morning :)
I'm actually on the interstate right now riding home after a lovely evening with good friends. (Ain't technology cool!)Last night Scott and I got to go out to see Scott's favorite hypnotist Doug McGraw. (You can visit his site here.) It's the funniest thing, but Scott likes to get hypnotised and it's great fun for us to watch. Although a little weird too, because just by a suggestion to Scott after 17 years of marriage he couldn't remember who I was! :)
Off to shop with Andrea some today to help her get ready for her Washington DC field trip. I don't know how we ever swung the money in the end, but I'm so glad for her that she'll get to go and have this experience. Two weeks, I'm sure we'll post photos.
Speaking of photos, hopefully I'll have some time to play this weekend and I'll post a new photo or two.
Have a good weekend everyone,
Melle
No comments:
Post a Comment