1. I did get to wash the car on that beautiful pre-Spring day yesterday.
2. I just turned on the heat cause the temperature will be cold tonight - crazy Florida weather!
3. Thanks to my mom, I now have some kick butt african/lion art ideas for my students to create for the month of March. I always have "kick-butt" ideas when my mom helps me :o).
4. We had breadfast for dinner tonight - yum - I love when we do that.
5. I finally found my favorite gum at Publix today!
6. I've thought of a children's book idea, well, it truly was a team effort, me, my mom and McKenna. Laura Numeroff (of If You Give a Mouse a Cookie fame) move over!
7. If you are ever at Mimi's, ask for Jim and only accept Jim as your waiter. You won't regret it.
8. I helped Andrea get ready for her "FCAT Spirit Week", I'll try to post a photo of her each day with that day's theme.
9. I did work on some of my photo stuff, just a little, see photo below
10. and, I've decided, before I leave this world, I truly want to go on a Tim Holtz scrapbooking cruise and if I can't do that, taking a class taught by Tim Holtz would be fine too.

I took pics and will post as soon as I can :o)
Best wishes everyone,
love,
Melle
Oh, wait, wait, how could I forget. I want to welcome a friend to the "world of blogging",
Susan, congratulations! I am so tickled for you. Your friends and family will love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment