Andrea's middle school does a theme a day "dress down" during this pre-FCAT week.
Today's theme "Pajama Day". I was not the photographer and boy Andrea would probably kill me if she knew I posted this photo. It's okay, the one of me is worse!
Also at school today, we at the Primary Center celebrated Dr. Seuss's Birthday, with a "mixed up day". McKenna had little piggy tales under that cute hat, she looked like Cindy-lu Who from Whoville.
I was gonna go Halloween, but loved the thought of wearing Scott's clothes over mine. I did wear a halloween necklace and easter earrings. Okay, not all that creative for an art teacher, but I still need the kids to take me seriously just a little!
Then we did the "try to take a picture of all three of us by holding the camera at arms reach" photo......told ya - too scary - but fun :)

No comments:
Post a Comment