I see by my little visitor's counter down there, that several of you have stopped by for a visit - thank you! I feel badly that there probably wasn't a new post for you to see.
It was a busy, busy week for me in the classroom. My students were painting and except for the day my wonderful mommy came to help - I was hoppin'! (And exhausted, especially w/ the time change.)
Our little socialite, McKenna once again had not one, but two birthday parties to attend and boy were they biggies - we didn't want to miss them. Saturday night was her very first sleepover, complete with making lip gloss, painting finger and toe nails and watching Camp Rock. She had a lot of fun. Then, thank you Kendra, because man-o-man, did my girls enjoy themselves at Kaycee's Webkinz themed birthday party. Raining pollen and all, we all had fun. :o)
I meant to write tonight just to point out that you may have noticed, for those of you who know me so well, I've been following my favorite children's author and illustrator's blog (Tomie dePaola) ever since I started blogging. However, low and behold, it finally occurred to me that perhaps other favorite authors are blogging...and sure enough, I've added two more to my favorites list, Eric Carle and Jan Brett. Just an FYI!
And a final thought for this evening - guess what - I'm so excited - I now have new carpet for my studio!!!
Well, for those who know me so well, okay, what I really mean is - I have a whole bunch of those carpet squares that someone donated to our school to place down on my garage floor......
Just use your imagination....it could be new carpet in my studio.....Mr. dePaola always says, "your imagination is like a muscle, the more you use it, the stronger it gets"!
Love to all,
Melle
No comments:
Post a Comment