No, really, everything is okay. I just really......really, enjoyed my summer.
Sorry, I didn't get here with the "first day of school photo", a little drama in the morning, so I have the "second day of school photo for you tonight".
Photo one, was taken on Andrea's 1st day of middle school and McKenna's first day of PreK-4, before you scroll to today's photo, I warn you.....I was surprised at how much they both have grown and at how much they have changed. Again, "bitter-sweet".

Day two and McKenna is adjusting to second grade; away from mommy and at a new building.
Day two and well, Andrea, I think is doing okay. It's not going to be easy. She has 7 classes each day, very demanding teachers and a swim team I really want her to be apart of. (I do think she's enjoying the swim experience. She hasn't come out and said so, but at this age....she hasn't said she hates it either.)
I'll keep you posted.
Off to bed, our 12 hour days are already taking their toll.
Love to all,
Melle
2 comments:
I understand completely, these new morning hours are KILLING me. We are used to not having to be at school until 9:30, quite the difference. McKenna is such a cutie, did I tell you she came runnning up to me at the high school, I heard a little voice saying Hi Miss Yvonne, I was kind of shocked she remembered me and even gave me a sweet hug, she made my day. And Bre and Andrea got to talk for just a minute, as they were leaving to go meet McKenna's teacher. Anyway, hope you and the girls have a great year, I don't think we can send to many of those wishes. Bre is having a little difficulty adjusting, but I am sure she will be ok, just wish it would happen sooner than later:)
Hope your first day drama wasn't that bad, we had that too. Maybe we should commiserate, lol. Anyway I didn't even get photos yet, I might have to take them when we get home in the afternoon as the morning is just not been the time if you know what I mean.
TTYS
thinking of you as you start this new year.. we had our first homework which was a crafty project & made me think of you! :)
i am hoping to take an intro to ed class next year that will require me to volunteer, and hope that you will let me come hang out after jan! :)
till we meet again girlie :)
Post a Comment