Sunday, August 23, 2009

Whew!

Survived the first week of school with only a few bumps in the road....
On Monday a few teachers gave Andrea a hard time about her schedule change and McKenna doesn't care for her aftercare teacher....other then that, it's going great!
My schedule is AWESOME this year and first graders will already be painting this week (am I crazy or what!).
Our eating fast food after Andrea's swim practice was still a problem last week, so the girls and I spent much time making a plan for our "better eating habits". I even grocery shopped and planned meals, only to realize....we will be at THREE open houses this week and won't get home until 8:00, if we are lucky! Well, there is always next week.
For all my friends who are finally heading back to school this week, may you get off to a great start!

Love you,
Melle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails