-it's Monday and I didn't have to go to work today
-the tree is still up and lights are on
-the girls are still in the jammies until noon
I admit, it wasn't even noon on Dec. 26th and already the greeting from the cashier at Publix was, "Happy New Year" and the DJ on the radio was saying the same thing....."Happy New Year"!??? I couldn't believe it! I wasn't ready to let go! Santa was at our house only a few hours before!
So, me, hanging on by tooth and nail, "Happy Holidays Ya'll" and here are some photos to go with it :o)
McKenna works on a traditional favorite - "reindeer cookies"....
I love how each one seems to have it's very own personality....
Trays of holiday cookies for our friends at the Japanese Steakhouse, Kotobuki's. This is another holiday traditional favorite.
Andrea liked these gifts!
The girls loved their gifts from Aunt Sue!
Both girls received an American Girl doll from Santa!
Just before bedtime, I did read a few holiday favorites....
Santa truly left a dollhouse for McKenna and a stack of other gifts too.It was a wonderful day and a lot of fun!
Best wishes for "Happy Holidays"!!!!
Melle
No comments:
Post a Comment