Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thinking of John today.....

December 31st was John Denver's birthday...
This was the very first album I ever bought. I don't mean my first John Denver album, but my first album ever! (Yes, back when they were "vinyl" record albums.) I can remember my mom taking me to K-mart so I could buy it. This record album played a million times over and over again in my bedroom. His songs got me through many a time in my life (and they still do).

Of all the thousands of photos taken of John, this one below is still my all time favorite. It was on the front cover of his album titled Autograph - he said, "here is my autograph, here in the songs that I sing".....


Thank you John for your autograph.
Add a little music to your life today - from John and me!
Love,
Melle


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails