I just can't believe it! I just can't believe it really did snow Saturday morning! I mean, I have lived long enough to see "flurries" in Florida, but never can I remember enough "snow" to accumulate on cars and roof tops.


I really was such the doubting Thomas. I was so reluctant to get out of bed. McKenna comes in our bedroom and asks, "mommy, did it snow?" I was certain it hadn't and just told her to look out the window. She said "mommy it did! Can I go outside?" I'm like, "ya, right". {sigh} So, I finally get up out of my cozy warm bed, peek out the window and realize there was enough snow to take a picture of. And before we knew it, all of us were outside to check it out! (At 7:30 in the morning, we were laughing and giggling so loud, I'm sure we woke all our neighbors!)
It was neat to see how many people had photos of the teeny tiny snowmen they made posted to Facebook. No, we didn't think of that. My family's first thoughts were to gather enough snow to make snowballs and have a snowball fight!





I just love Scott's flip flops and McKenna's earmuffs!
It is now Sunday morning and still bitter cold. Once again, McKenna was knocking at our door by 7:30 and asking if she could go outside.....she was so disappointed that it didn't snow again. I felt so badly when she cried.
It just reminds me of so many things, so many thoughts I keep running through my mind.
"It is so important to cherish the moments we have."
"It is okay to have the bad, or we would never appreciate the good."
and
"Thank you God, for the blessings in our lives."
Have a great day everyone!
Love,
Melle
1 comment:
Ice AGE!! YEP! IT SURE DID HAPPEN! I'm tickled to see the family enjoying all.
And where is the photographer/blogger in this event? Hmmm??
Y.M.
Post a Comment