I still don't think I've ever thanked Kristy for posting this video on her blog one day about a year ago. Her post included something about how she "couldn't believe that some schools were cutting the arts programs", well of course that was enough to get my attention. Then, THEN I watched this video and was so moved. So moved that I would come back and watch it over and over again for several weeks. From then on, I check YouTube from time to time and am never disappointed w/ PS22's latest post. Tonight was no different. After you check out this original video I saw ("Eye of the Tiger", this was before Guitar Hero), then check out the next two:
This one admittedly is a little hard to watch - the camera is moving too much, but fun to listen to. A choir from Ithaca College came to visit PS22:
and this one is their most recent post, what a treat (also from the Ithaca visit):
Check back by the end of the weekend and I'll post a few more trivia questions!
Oh and just one more video, sorry......
All You Need is Love!
Night, night, Melle
2 comments:
Melle.... I checked in on your blog to find this!!! :) I'm so glad that you liked this as much as I did... this guy is doing AMAZING this with these kids! :)
Where is his blog? Where is his face? Fantastic teacher, that!
Y.M.
Post a Comment