I fortunately have a friend at work who will pay me to make her daughter's birthday invitations. This is the 3rd year. I finished 20 in all. I still have thank you cards to go and possibly a center piece, but I had to get the invitations done today. Now I only have left to do is a PowerPoint Presentation for Tuesday's PTO night. I was supposed to have it ready to share with the other teacher I'm doing this with by tomorrow.....hmmm, oh and update my classroom blog.....well, I'm pretty sure that one won't happen either.
I did want to mention that we celebrated our 100th day of school this week - you know what that means, less than 80 days to summer vacation! Not that I don't love my job, I just LOVE summer more! :o)
Also, the Tooth Fairy will be coming tonight - what a surprise! Funny too, 'cause we just saw The Tooth Fairy movie last night.
Love to all!
Melle
1 comment:
This is amazing! You really outdid yourself!
Hope you got that PowerPoint finished!
love,
Y.M.
Post a Comment