
Top 10 things I love today:
1. I love that I have a hubby who has dinner waiting for me when I come home from a scrapbook retreat.
2. I love that I have two wonderful daughters who still stop what they are doing to greet me when I get home from my scrapbook retreat.
3. I love that I just got back from a scrapbook retreat!
4. I love spending time with friends; I love catching up with them and I love hearing their stories.
5. I love that I finally got a few things figured out about my version of Photoshop (thank you Anne and Kendra!).
6. I love that I finally finished making the cards that a friend at work "ordered".
7. I love that I am digitally scrapbooking again.
8. I love that Andrea made the tennis team last week.
9. I love that we have a new fridge and new stove.
And 10. Did I mentioned that I LOVE that my Valentine had dinner waiting for me when I got home from the retreat?! :o)
oh, just as a bonus: I LOVE that we have tomorrow off from school thanks to President's Day!
Thank you to all my friends for a very nice weekend! Thank you for following my blog and for teasing me so when I haven't updated. (I STILL think you should start your own!)
Thank you mom for giving up our Sunday lunch this weekend so I could go. :o)
Here's the centerpiece/flowerpot that I made for my friend at work and the thank you cards:
I have learned that it is way too stressful for me to do a job that I have been "commissioned" for. I much rather make stuff and sell it then make something upon request.....
Since I didn't make Valentine bags for sale this time, it was suggested I try perhaps Easter or even Teacher Appreciation Bags....any ideas, suggestions or "oh yes, I'll buy some"?
Love you all!
Melle
No comments:
Post a Comment