Monday, February 15, 2010

Well, the following layouts may not be numerous, but they do represent a lot of learning. Of course, they are also a reminder of how much more I still have to learn! However, I successively created these in Photoshop 7.0. The first one was completed from an Ali Edward template and the second was another template, but I changed it a lot from the original idea.
(I believe you can click on any to enlarge if you want.)




It was so nice to have the extra day off today. I managed to get some important stuff done:
-groceries first thing this morning,
-the car serviced and washed (don't I just love Jiffy Lube),
-two meals cooked for the week,
-all grades entered and caught up,
-all laundry caught up,
and girls and I in bed by 8:20 so off I go, but sweet dreams everyone....

May you have a great week.
Love,
Melle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you SOMEHOW found time to get this new batch posted! It looks fantasic. Nobody knows how much work goes into it unless they're in your shoes (or you tell them). So much detail of design requires more than a passing flirtation with Adobe and Corel!

Way to go!
Y.M.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails