I'm so surprised - after my taking 128 photos last weekend at Grandma Gail's surprise birthday party that this weekend, the 4th of July, Grandma's actual birthday, I only took ONE photo!!
However, I did manage this cute shot of Gail blowing out the candles...I couldn't even see what I was doing, I just held the camera up and guessed! Hee, hee, not bad!!
Happy Birthday Grandma! And Happy 4th of July everyone! It ended up raining a good part of the day, but still a great day.

I'm so surprised - that I was trying to purge scrapbook paper that "I'll never use" and ended up making the next two sets of note cards.



I'm so surprised - that I actually was able to decorate a photo album intended to help document a motorcycle road trip. Grandma's sister, (Aunt Debbie and Uncle John) did the Tail of the Dragon trip through the mountains of North Carolina on their Harley Davidson motorcycles.

You may not be able to tell under the black tulle but I started with the white painted swirl on the front cover and carried the swirl theme throughout the book.



I'm so surprised - that I'm already feeling the stress of "school is about to start".....
I have a full agenda this week;
Mom and I leave for our week vacation to the Boston area (which will be totally cool, I'm sure!)
Then I only have two weeks left before I'm back to school......eeeeekkkk!!!!!
Not that I'm not happy to go back.....umm, I'm just not ready for those long days and I've still got so much to do around here!!
Anyway!
Here's to enjoying the summertime we have left!!!
Love,
Melle
2 comments:
That picture of Gail & 9 or 10 candles is a classic! She's looking so good!!
Who is the person with the head of high gel hair? (Sorry, I am curious)
Grand pics and good choices for the dragon's tail motorcycle trip ablbum. Awesomely good creative thinking!
Y.M.
Superior photo of Gail and what luck for that catchy photo!
Why so many candles? I think there were ten. Six for being 60; One to wish on, one for good luck, one for the future, and one to balance out the cake.
Can't help but wonder whose head that is with the super gel hair.
And just love the new cards made from papers that you'd forgotten you had!!
Love,
Y.M.
Post a Comment