6 completed canvas/photo things (what should I call these things anyway?)
1 12x12 wooden frame decorated
and played with some more pages in the book I started last weekend at the Glitz Girls class.
2 of the girls on the beach; the quote says "find treasure wherever you look"
one picture to give away, one for me to keep
1 of my grandfather for my mom; I have a second one started for me (but I can't get the background paint right - urgh!)
2 more photos from Big Cat Rescue, one for me and for Sue. Sue says each year Big Cat Rescue has a "Fur Ball" and they have an auction to help raise funds - she asked if I'd make another canvas thing to auction off - too cool!
1 wooden 12x12 frame finally finished to hold one of my favorite digital layouts
You've seen this one before as well, however I had a request to make another one so she could give it as a gift (thank you Kendra!! :o) ) Now to make one for me to keep!
So, I didn't get any notecards made, however I did also start some Halloween treat bags - I'd like to offer a class to the teachers at school....we'll see if I can fit that in??!!
I still have some cute stories to share from this past week. I plan to post tomorrow, afterall, it is Labor Day!
Night, night.
Melle
PS - I also painted an apron I plan to wear to the Donna Downey workshops I hope to attend in Palatka the first weekend in November. (post photo tomorrow - promise!)
2 comments:
I can't view these on my AOL.
HELP!!!
Y.M.
These are wonderful! Thanks for fixing the images so I can see them.
You did a whilwind of a job and fantastic stuff, all!
I can't wait to see Gramp's picture up close!!!
Love,
Y.M.
Post a Comment