Tuesday, December 21, 2010

There are those commercials again.....only 4 shopping days until Christmas....and I'm still not done yet.....however, it'll still have to wait because today we practice a favorite holiday tradition:
It is cookie bakin' day!! And one of our favorites to bake are these cute little babies, Reindeer Cookies.


We just use the chocolate chip cookie dough recipe from the back of the Nestle Toll House chips bag. We use the mini pretzels for antlers, chocolate chips for the eyes and of course a red M & M for the red nose.

The butter is softening now and I can't wait!
Have a great day everyone!
Love,
Melle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LST!

Hope your reindeer cookies came out perfectly! It wouldn't be the holiday without them. And don't forget the almonds for the wedding ring/cake cookies (at least that's how I remember them...) my fave's, dipped in powdered sugar.

I assume you took photos of McK and Andrea making the sweets! And Scott!

Love,
Y.M.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails