So, I'll just say, when things do slow down a little, rest assured I'll have plenty to share, lots of photos to post and new ideas for the upcoming year :)
However, I didn't want this weekend to slip by without at least posting this photo and wishing my baby girl a happy, happy birthday!! On December 9th, 2010 McKenna Noelle Broaderick turned 9 years old! :)
I love you sweetie,
Momma
The girls are at the Build-a-Bear Workshop in Gainesville, FL. I might just like to mention that this was a Saturday, Dec. 4th to be exact and the parking lot at the mall was PACKED!!!! I'm not kidding. I haven't experienced even a Black Friday that busy in years!!! Then unfortunately I guess everyone from the mall left at the same time we did, 'cause the "shortcut" from the mall home took what seemed like forever!! It was bumper to bumper traffic for the first few miles from the mall.......hmmm, just sayin'!
1 comment:
Yaaaay! Finally a new post! I loved the photo of McK and her freinds.
Only a few more days and you'll be home free for 2 weeks..."free" being a very relative term, mind you.
Next time, I hope to see a pic of McKenna singing at VCS!
Love,
Y.M.
Post a Comment