Summer started with a short visit to Aunt Sue's with
(I know, who takes pictures of the food on the grill and then posts them to a blog....I guess I do!)
Summer also means swim practice from 7:30 to 8:30 for Andrea at Miss Perry's Monday thru Thursday and new this year, McKenna swims Monday thru Thursday right after Andrea - great exercise for both of them. I get very tired while watching them - it is a quite a workout. (I know you understand my pain and feel sorry for me.)
Summer has meant movies. You can check out our reviews on the side column. I'm tough. Reviewers have to give "thumbs up" or "thumbs down", although a few movies are good enough to earn "2 thumbs up", etc. and several movies have been just "so, so", I still accept only up or down.....I don't know why. Just my rule. So, feel free to call us if you need more information on our movie reviews. We are here to help.
And this summer meant Scott and I's trip to New York City, which is probably the only reason you are reading this post because I've left you hanging from the last two posts.......well, hold on just a little longer.......I have one more thing to tell ya.....
Summer also means working in or fixing up the studio/garage space and I am so happy and thrilled to share with you that we are done!! It is a working space again and I love it!!
I wanted to still divide the studio space from the garage space (my mom's idea :o)) with dividers, but I so didn't want to block the view I have out my large screen door when the garage is open. So it hit me, let's find shelves! Shelves provide more storage (can't ever have enough of that) and these could be arrange the way we wanted them.
So Scott started with this:
It sure is pretty and runs so quietly! Can't believe it!
Alrighty then, I could blog about McKenna's first visit this past weekend to meet Donna Downey, or I could blog about today being Scott and I's nineteenth wedding anniversary, but I won't....
we are off to dinner to celebrate......
but I PROMISE, my next post will be about our New York City trip......PROMISE!!!!
A slideshow is what Kendra requested.....not sure about that??!!!
Love ya'll!!
Melle
1 comment:
All I can do is gasp and say WOW!!!
I can't wait to see the studio in person! Looks fantastic!
More fun at Sue's, I can tell that.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! We just got back from Long Island and I was babbling about when can we talk in person to catch up and totally forgot to say the CONGRATS on this Big Day Celebration!
Also want to hear all about Donna Downey workshop!
Love you!
Y.M.
Post a Comment