Wednesday, June 8, 2011

NYC Trip Part 2

Okay, so now you are up to date, right?
(If you are not "up to date" please read the last post before reading this one.)

Well, Scott's friend Patrick and Beata are getting married this Saturday and Scott and I are going to New York City! (The girls get to stay at "Camp Grandma"; with some Aunt Lisa thrown it :).)
So, while we are there.....tomorrow night is a Yankees vs. Red Sox game - woopwoop!!
And Friday night Scott will be busy at the bachelor party, sooooo, Melle gets to go to the Lion King


with the really talented, really smart, really sweet former second grade student of mine, Khristian!
I can't wait!
I do wish I could avoid the plane ride!
But otherwise, I can't wait!

We are not taking a laptop, so I might have to post Part III when we return.....
so stay tuned!
Melle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LST,

I've been thinkng of you ever since last night (except when asleep) picturing "now they are in NYC, perhaps walking down Broadway or window shopping at Macy's...or just catching a short nap!" and tonight I'll picture the ball game!

Hope your flight was peaceful and no problems!

love,

Y.M.

Anonymous said...

Camp Grandma is going great.
We shopped till we dropped on Thursday without Lisa, she could not make it. Very disappointing to the girls, but we managed.

Your part 1 & 2 are great, can not wait to see the end blog, hopefully with pictures.

Enjoy the New York experience.

Love, Grandma G

Anonymous said...

Just want to say how much I enjoy reading your blog! You are such a gifted writer! Look forward to hearing more about NY! love, MB

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails