Hello All,
I am so tired I am falling asleep at the computer tonight (it's only 8:30), but I can see that there are a few of you who must be checking in to see what the latest is with Andrea's trip. You are so sweet - thank you!
She called last night around 10:00 again, right on schedule. Initially what she said was upsetting her were some bug bites she'd gotten while she slept, however, I think it's the sleep deprivation, sheer exhaustion and a tinge of home sickness that have just caught up with her. There were a few tears last night. I talked with her chaperon a little later and she shared with me that her group has been the best. She said they seemed to be really having a good time and admits that the evenings have been a little tougher.
Today was the Smithsonian and a mall this evening for dinner and shopping. The buses pick them up at 9:00 pm and then they are on their way home. She is expected to arrive at the Villages by noon .
This morning on the news they mentioned that April 1 - 4 was the height of "cherry blossom season", I'm so glad she could be there then and I so look forward to pictures!! Oh yes, I'll share. :)
By the by, while I have your attention, I want to let you know that we will not be home this weekend - yippee! Finally, it is the first two days of MY SPRING BREAK and we are on our way to visit my dear, dear friend Sue and David and Donnie (we're coming!!!!)Yippee!!!
I will try to post one more time in the next few days, but please don't be disappointed. I WILL be back with DC photos!!! :)
Love to all!
Melle
No comments:
Post a Comment