Sunday, April 26, 2009

Thank you my dear friends, thank you!

I just have to thank you. With so many faithful followers to my blog (more than 2 of you now, woohoo!) I was motivated to play with some photos because I couldn't think of anything else new to really blog about!
Here's what I have so far,
Last Friday evening, April 17th, McKenna performed a few songs along with her fellow first graders. (She is the one in the top row, in pink of course.)

And then, thanks to Earth Day this week, McKenna was inspired to plant a garden. We had to compromise and we agreed on a little garden. She planted these tomato, lettuce and sweet pepper seeds today.


Finally, finally I figured out how to work a few techniques in my photo editing software that have been bugging me. Let's hope, one day I'll look back at this picture and think "amateur", but for today, I'm very pleased with this photo.
Love to all,
Melle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails