Sunday, April 19, 2009

Where did the weekend go?

I'm afraid this weekend's post is only a fraction of what I had hoped to post. However, I see that there are several of you who now visit here and I didn't want to let a whole week slip by w/o something to go on!
The students art show was a success! We combined it this year with a music concert and let me tell you on both Wed. and Fri. nights the turnout was huge! I'd say, both nights had more parents visit then I've ever had over the past four years, combined! Although, I and my home miss those five days I lost over spring break, I can say all the hard work was worth it.
Now, one last major project (that I'm aware of) to finish for work and that's what I was working on this weekend. I had hoped I'd have a photo to share, but they aren't quite finished yet. I am finishing 80 cards for our community volunteer reception that is this Thurs. And of course, they are not your average cards, nooooo, they are 3D and they stand up. They are the cutest darn things! I promise, I will share a photo of the completed project :) I also want to share photos of McKenna's music performance. Give me until, say, Wednesday, I'll try to have things updated then :)
I can't tell you how much I miss my girlfriends! I need some girl talk! Poor Scott had to listen to my female ramblings this evening.....
Love to all! Miss you!
Melle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails