Saturday, April 11, 2009

Once again I find myself barely able to keep my head up while I add this post, but I just couldn't resist sharing with you at least one photo from The Butterfly Rainforest in Gainesville today.

You might wonder why I'm so tired....if you've been able to follow the blog I've mentioned how much I put into this student art show of mine. I stayed and working the entire 10 hours yesterday, but I can now say the show is up and just about 99% complete. I still have some finishing touches and I finally had to take some short cuts, but every student has at least one piece in the show. I don't anticipate any official visitors on Monday, so after I teach 7 classes , I'll get a chance to pin up the last of the first grade student photos w/ their art work.
I believe you can still click on any of the photos to enlarge.


This is the "after", scroll down just a little to see the "before".
Love to all,
Happy Easter,
Melle


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails