Sunday, August 16, 2009

Bitter-sweet

I'm excited to see my students tomorrow, but I don't want summer to end. Must be what they mean when they say, "You can't have your cake and eat it too."

Well, our clothes are all laid out;





McKenna says mine is kind of "wild", I said "it's artsy"....in any case, it's new and that hasn't happened in a while! :o)

My lesson plans are penciled in for the week
and Andrea is still organizing her school supplies. She keeps putting it off.....hoping the longer she puts that off, the longer she can put off going back to school. I know she is worried about starting high school. I'm just worried about how fast I know these next four years will go.

To all my wonderful friends and mommies here in Ocala, may you have one more last wonderful week of summer (and/or productive work week). Be thinking of me!

Oh and one last thing, "Happy early birthday to me....", yep, that's a Cricut in my studio!!!


Michele, you owe me one big BOP on the head, 'cause I didn't wait until it went on sale - urgh! I just couldn't wait any longer. I did however, get Wal-Mart to honor a mispriced cartridge for $30, that was supposed to be $60. Now, if only I had a summer break to play with it!

Night all, best wishes,
Melle

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I sure hope Andrea had a good day, and is a little more at ease then she was this morning. I know Bre was NERVOUS this morning, but called me during her lunch giggling and saying everything was going good. What a relief...Tell Andrea hello for us and I have a message for Miss Mckenna in my email. Thank you so much for thinking of us and same goes here...if you need anything just give me a call. Talk to you soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails