Sunday, November 7, 2010

Well, another day has slipped by and I didn't accomplish a tenth of the things on my "to do list", but I did have a wonderful 12 hours yesterday.
The classes were very small and that was great!
Donna taught, laughed and shared with us. She is someone I admire; someone who inspires me and someone who encourages us to learn from play. (a good practice i should do more w/ my own students)

We worked on 3 albums, but this was my favorite of the 3....not finished yet, of course....but yesterday was more about the process and not the product.....

I did get to share some of my canvas pieces with her and thank her for inspiring me.

She autographed this piece and I can't wait to hang in my studio space!

Tonight, there is still paint on my hands and I can't wait to create more!
Love to all,
Melle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just the funnest time ever for you, I can tell! I'm so thrilled you got to attend Donna's workshop! Great stuff --loved the piece you shared.

Your outfit is adorable!! Thanks to daughter Andrea!

Hope you had no problem finding a place to eat in Palatka. (LOL!)

I can't wait to hear all about the trip!

Love,
Y.M.

kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

totally jealous & excited for you! glad you enjoyed yourself. :)

ps- i love your new hairdo :) don't think i've ever seen your hair down!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails