Monday morning; wake up at 4:30; roll out of bed, go potty.....and crawl right back into my cozy bed because it is the first Monday of our Christmas vacation! How sweet it is!!
While I took Saturday "off", I was a little worried when Sunday came and I still wasn't full of vim and vigor, so I took it off too.
I am relieved when I woke up today feeling a lot more motivated. I still have quite a lot to do.
Then again, it could be the streaming commercials and news segments targeted to "last minute shoppers"..... last minute shoppers? I'm not a last minute shopper. Okay, I mean sure, I have some last minute things to finish, and yes, I'm feeling a little worried as to when I will finish exactly, but "last minute shopper" - that's a little harsh, don't you think! Hee, hee, it'll come together, it always does.....
Okay, well, I know the masses who follow my blog have been waiting eagerly for the many stories and photos I've promised.....perhaps today I'll get to work on that....right after I finish my last minute sh..... I mean as soon as I finish up a few loose ends today....... :o)
However, in the meantime, I did finish this little video from McKenna's birthday celebration with some of her friends from school at the Build-a-Bear workshop..... Enjoy :o)
1 comment:
Just adorable! I am amazed at your prowess with the video Animoto thing! So sweet, too. Thanks for preserving that 9th birthday special!!
Glad you "found" some of the elusive motivation...after a justified REST. Love crawling back into bed, myself. To this day!
Love,
Y.M.
Post a Comment