Sunday, August 22, 2010

Don't you just love the weekend?
I love the sleeping in
and I love the long warm showers.

Of course weekends do mean loads of laundries
and piles of dishes.

But I do love the weekends
and if I'm really lucky, there is still a moment or two left over to work in the studio.
Do you remember these handy dandy little gifts? Two of McKenna's teachers have birthdays this week and man am I broke! I passed through the photo frame isle at Wal-Mart and when I saw the clear 4x6 stand up photo frames I remembered these cute little post-it note holders.
A whole dollar for the frame, I already had the post-it notes and of course I had plenty of scraps of paper. Fun to make and I think they'll do the trick. Watch out, you might get one for your birthday!



Congrats to those of us who have survived the first week of school and best wishes to those who start tomorrow. I'm thinking of you :)
Love,
Melle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea and economical, plus USEFUL! Bravo! Way to go, kiddo!

Love,

Y.M.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails