Sunday, August 1, 2010

Were did the past two weeks go since my last post?
Really, a few errands later, doctor check-ups, a little family vacation to Wild Adventures in Valdosta, GA and in the blink of an eye, here we are on the last night of my summer vacation.
So many emotions. I feel like a Vulcan trying to suppress them all.

So grateful to have visited with long time friends.
So grateful to have made new memories with even more friends and family.
So grateful to have had the chance to meet new friends.

I am so grateful to have slept for as long as I wanted to.
I am so grateful to have had as many long hot showers as I wanted.

So excited to return to work to catch up with co-workers.
So excited to return to work to see my former and future students.
So excited to return to work to learn of Andrea and McKenna's teachers.
So excited to return to the art room and smell all those new crayons!

So sad not to work in the studio anytime I want to.
So sad to return to long days and homework routine.
So sad to return to fast food for dinner.

Okay, enough about me.

It's taken hours and I'm afraid I've left out so many photos, but I have a little slideshow to share in honor of our summer. Hope you enjoy.

That comment was written at 10:30 last night and it's now 6:00 a.m. and I'm still having trouble. It's off to work for a 13 hour day. I'll try to post the video tonight........urgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails