My mom's high school has a reunion coming up and her former journalism staff is especially looking forward to getting together and want to honor their journalism adviser. Well, naturally when they found out that my mother was still a practicing artist they asked her to create a "card" for everyone to sign. Well, my mother then turned to ME and asked ME to create a "card", or at least something everyone could sign. I was honored.
I then finished this one. The little girl on the right is Kendra's daughter Kaycee. This was her from her 7th birthday party; American Girl Doll was the theme. It was a sweet, sweet party.
I'd love to do one for Carter and Braden as well, I just need you to help me pick which photo.
Then I finished this one. My wonderful friend Sue Anne volunteers about 50 hours a month (in addition to running her own medical billing company with her husband) at Big Cat Rescue in Tampa, FL. Last summer she took us on our first tour. This was one of my favorite photos.
Sue, this one is for you. :o)
The next one I want to do is one of my grandfather, then I'm open for request! :o)
I really think these photo collage canvases are my thing. They include everything I love.
I love using my photography; the canvas reminds me of when my mother painted on canvas with oil paint during my childhood-I actually loved the smell of turpentine; the swirls and embellishments are inspired by my Tim Holtz classes and the watercolor is inspired by Donna Downey - I'm certain that experience is what has led me down this creative path. Thank you Yvonne and Stephanie! Thank you She Scrapbooks!
Night everyone, sweet dreams.
Melle
1 comment:
The OWL staff (who are still with us) will just LOVE this! I sure do! And I love the fact that MY DAUGHTER created it.
I think I will put her on the webcam and have her meet and greet all "in person"!
Very proud of you, Miz Broaderick!
Post a Comment