Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Yippee! It's summertime!

Tuesday, June 8th and yep, I can finally say it, "I am on Summer vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
(don't worry my good friends who still have just a few days left to go, when I am back in August you'll still have two weeks of summer left to go :O) )
I'm celebrating today with two new things to the blog, I imagine you have noticed already. One, is a new banner across the top and two, a new list of goals in the column on the left. I have plenty of other goals to achieve this summer, such as clean the closets, get the carpet cleaned, make tons and tons of cards, scrapbooks many, many pages and paint some Halloween and Christmas bags so I am not overwhelmed when the season gets here, but the list of goals in the left are things I've always wanted to do or they could even be things that I didn't know I wanted to do but they are something I've never done before. A list of "firsts" I guess. I am so happy it is Summer 2010, I just can't stand it. I just feel it is going to be great! And am so grateful to you my faithful blog readers, that most of this summer's memories will be made with you!

Okay, I'm off to play a game with the girl's on the Wii, or maybe read a book. Perhaps I'll make some cards, or take a nap......it doesn't matter what I do 'cause I am on vacation!!!
Love to all,
Melle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your new banner and list of things you'd like to do--sounds very possible, does it not?!

That's a super idea to get started ahead of time on items you need to do for the next school year, too.

I'm here for you!

Love,
Y.M.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails