Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Signs of summer.....

Awww, signs of summer I loved today:
1. washing the car
2. getting a frozen treat from the ice cream truck
3. McKenna returning to swim lessons at Ms. Perry's Swim School

Progress toward goals:
I still haven't started a book yet, and I've had a set back with the Photoshop class I downloaded. Apparently the version of PS I have is too old to support the free brush downloads. Since I wanted to learn "how to use brushes", that has been a little detail that is holding up my progress - urgh! Need not worry though, I will persevere and go with a plan B. (just have to think of it!) :o)

I rented "Motherhood" w/ Uma Thurman and Anthony Edwards and although she is a mother of two and a blogger, I still didn't really like the movie, so I'll have to give it a "thumbs down".
Tomorrow I should receive the movie "Fireproof". I'm looking forward to that one. I'll return w/ my review as soon as I see it.
Love to all!
Melle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Although I missed the ice cream man, I did enjoy having MY car washed too by the urchins up the street at the Broaderick mansion.

Waited all winter to get that done!

Here comes summer...
Love,
Y.M.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails