Well, we schemed and plotted for weeks, we meet in secret at a local diner, told a few little white lies, but we did it! Friends and family came together to give one very special lady a surprise birthday party.
We waited...

We surprised...


We hugged...

We ate...

We drank...

and we ate some more...

Some swam...

and swam...

and swam some more...

Some danced...

and danced...

and danced some more...

We ate cake...


and played "cornhole"!!!

We gals, Connie, Melle and Lisa became closer friends

and helped a whole bunch of people celebrate their love for one wonderful person.

Happy Birthday Gail! We love you!
2 comments:
JUST WONDERFUL!
I've been waiting & waiting to see, an you did it right, m'dear!
Every bit as perfect as one could ask, if anticipating.
I know that Gail will never, ever forget. She looks SO happy!
I can't get over how great this turned out, thanks to all that love her!
And I do too,
Y.M.
Thanks Y.M.!
Post a Comment