McKenna starts 3rd grade tomorrow,
Andrea starts 10th grade tomorrow,
and I start my 17th year of teaching, 8th at The Villages Charter School and 6th as the Art teacher.
New backpacks are packed and outfits laid out ready for the big day.
(I have photos, but either my computer or blogger are acting funny tonight.)
We will take our traditional "first day of school" photos in the morning and I'll try to post tomorrow night.
Have a great week everyone - love you!
Melle
2 comments:
I don't know about you, BUT...I'm not really excited about school starting. Having to get up early again. Homework every night. Packing lunches, backpacks, and setting out clothes every night....I like summer vacation!! :D
Now I know what you were talking about re: procrastination.
You certainly have it in hand.
I'd call it the journalistic "last minute deadline" thing.
You'll get it done, do it well once you know the time is at hand.
Veritably proud of you!
Nita: no woman (or single parent) is that excited about school starting if you're mom of kids, come the first day of school AGAIN. So it goes. (smile)
Post a Comment